Due to the impending approach of Hurricane Dorian, binding coverage has been suspended until further notice in AL, FL, GA and SC. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are affected by this storm and need to report a claim please contact, 888-451-0757. Stay safe!
It takes just a few minutes to quote and submit your next risk online! Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email listing premium payment options – please note: American Collectors Insurance does require the total annual premium in order to bind coverage, and photo(s) and forms must be received within 20-days. Upon receipt of the premium payment, temporary ID cards will be made available via email. We will review & respond within 24 hours to risks that are not immediately accepted. It’s that easy!
If you prefer to mail your application in with the photos and premium, you can easily find the applications and forms you are looking for on the page below:
If you prefer to mail your next American Collectors risk instead of submitting it electronically, please include:
- Completed application & any supplemental state forms.
- Check, money order, or credit card payment for the total premium. Minimum premium $30. (no minimum premium in VA)
- A recent clear, color, side-view photo of each vehicle. If the vehicle(s) are modified, please send four photos (two exterior; one interior and one engine).
- Please make certain that your client’s family cars have at least as much liability coverage per person as is requested from us. This does not apply if the client is rejecting the coverage on our policy.
- If your client’s regular vehicles are insured on a Business Auto Policy and our policy is to be issued in AZ, GA, IL, IN, ND, RI, TX, VT or VA, the BAP must have Broad Form D.O.C. – Named Individuals for both BI and UM/UIM.