Due to the impending approach of Hurricane Dorian, binding coverage has been suspended until further notice in AL, FL, GA and SC. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are affected by this storm and need to report a claim please contact, 888-451-0757. Stay safe!

Your Story

We want to hear your Collector car story.

Featured Story

1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu

George & Ellen Johnson | Rensselaer, NY

This is my 1967 Chevelle Malibu. Its significance other than its age, is the year I married my wife. I found it in a cornfield in Saratoga NY, all shot full of bullet holes. I had it flat bedded to my house and put four years of work into it, searching junk yards for parts. Finally it is a fully functional shinning jewel. It has a LT1 V8 power plant, a 67 GTO interior, and rear axle. The body was done by F&R Body of Pittstown NY. My wife and I feel like we are back in the sixties when we take it out. Each year I place my car 14 inches off the ground, covered.When spring gets here I can’t wait to get it back on the ground. I went out and looked at it this morning. It almost talks to me…LET ME DOWN… We feel well protected by American Collectors Insurance……. Here’s to the Good Old Days.

Share your story Share your story