Due to the impending approach of Hurricane Dorian, binding coverage has been suspended until further notice in AL, FL, GA and SC. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are affected by this storm and need to report a claim please contact, 888-451-0757. Stay safe!
Reasons to Choose a Classic Car Agreed Value Insurance Policy vs Standard Auto Insurance
August 16, 2019
Top 7 Reasons to Choose a Classic Car Agreed Value Insurance Policy vs Standard Auto Insurance:
1) Agreed Value Coverage: Guarantees the FULL agreed upon value (less any applicable deductible). We don’t use the “Blue Book” and we don’t deduct for depreciation.
2) Price vs Coverage: Cheaper policies, means more savings. Classic policies are 40% cheaper than standard policies.
3) Inflation Guard: In the event of a total loss, the policy automatically increases the Agreed Value up to a max. of 6%.
4) Spare Parts Coverage: Coverage for extra parts that belong on the collector car. Policy includes $500 of spare parts coverage. Additional coverage is available.
5) Automatic Coverage for Newly Acquired Vehicles: Newly purchased vehicles are covered for 30 days with an agreed value.
6) Discounts: Discounts are available for car club membership, garaging securities, mature driving courses, multiple policies, and many more!
7) Towing Packages: We don’t just cover the basics like emergency towing and roadside assistance. We offer additional collector specific benefits like $500 personal Effects, $500 Emergency Travel Expense, $150 Car Show Expense, $5,000 Theft Reward, and more!
For more questions about our classic car program, visit our FAQ page.