- All operators of the motorcycle(s) must have at least 5 years of licensed driving experience.
- Applicants are permitted one violation (not a DUI or reckless driving) or at-fault accident per driver, or two per household in the past 3 years.
- Each licensed driver in the household must have a vehicle for daily transportation.
- Applicants must carry liability limits that are at least equivalent to their selection with our program.
You may enjoy the insured motorcycle on a “pleasure only” basis (e.g., pleasure driving, club functions, exhibitions, tours, etc.) up to the mileage tier limit as selected by you. There are no requirements for an insured to be in “attendance” of the motorcycle during hobby usage. We cannot accept motorcycles that are used for general transportation (e.g., commuting to work/school, running errands, etc.) or as a backup to the family car.
- Classic & Antique Motorcycles must be at least 20 years old.
- Motorcycles must be in good original condition or if restored, must retain its structural integrity.
- Must be kept in a fully enclosed, locked garage.
- A central station security system is required in each garage housing an individual vehicle or collection valued at $150,000+.