To qualify for our Hot Rod and Custom programs, drivers must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of licensed driving experience
- A good driving record. No more than one moving violation or one at-fault accident within the last 3 years (up to 2 per household)
- One regular-use vehicle for every licensed driver in the household (exceptions may be made for full-time students and retired couples)
If you have additional questions, call us at 1-800-360-2277, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST & Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify for our Hot Rod and Customs program, your vehicle must:
- Be classified as a hot/street rod, “restomod,” “restorod,” custom, kit/replica, or other similar vehicle
- Be kept in an enclosed, locked garage. Alternate garaging options may be permitted; contact our representative
- Not be used for racing or timed events
If you are unsure whether your vehicle qualifies, call 1-800-360-2277, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET; Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET or email email@example.com.