The numbers show that collector cars have never been more popular. Take advantage of the growing number of enthusiasts and the best coverage in the industry.
Use our market for collector vehicle insurance:
- No restrictions by year, make or model
- Flexible usage and mileage
- Minimal driving experience required
- Higher liability limits and more deductible options
- Additional garaging options accepted
Simple online quote and submission processes, online policy management, and expert underwriting and marketing assistance are all part of the package.
Your customers insured with American Collectors can be sure their collector vehicle has the best coverage available. Their investment will be well-protected by a policy that has been designed especially for collectors. Our policies are annual and our minimum premium is $100.
Agreed Value Coverage
Pays the vehicle’s full insured value (less any deductible) in the event of total loss.
Our policy includes a zero deductible option, providing zero out of pocket cost in the event of a claim.
Your customers know that the days of one-size-fits-all plans are over. They want a mileage plan that best fits their needs (2,500, 5,000 or 7,500)—now you can give it to them.
Flexible Usage with Freedom Tier
Our Freedom Tier provides more freedom than any other collector vehicle insurance provider. True collectors are allowed 7,500 annual miles PLUS occasional general usage.
High Value Vehicle Program
We provide coverage and discounts for vehicles valued over $150,000 or collections valued over $250,000.
Towing & Labor for Collectors (C.A.R.E.) Plan
Our comprehensive C.A.R.E. Plan—affordably priced on a policy level—reimburses for much more than emergency towing & labor expenses. Learn more about 3 levels of C.A.R.E.
Coverage for Vehicles in Restoration
Not quite finished? No problem! In most cases, we can protect the car throughout the duration of the restoration.
Automatically increases the limit of liability up to a max of 6% at no additional cost.
Spare Parts Coverage
Should damage or loss occur to a classic “spare part,” our policy provides up to $500 coverage at no additional cost. Additional coverage is available.
Higher Liability Limits and More Deductible Options
Even more cost and coverage options are now available.
Automatic Coverage for Newly Acquired Vehicles
Qualifying vehicles purchased during the policy term are automatically covered for 30 days.
Available to collectors with two or more qualifying vehicles.
What We Insure
To be considered for our program*, a collector vehicle must:
- Be driven on a limited basis, and not as a daily driver
- Not to be used for racing or timed events
- Be kept in an enclosed, locked garage (alternate garaging is available; e.g. carports within gated communities and common garages)
- Collector vehicles no longer have to be 25 years or older to qualify. We insure modern classics or exotics, so long as they are used for pleasure and hobby use, and not for general transportation.
Here are some examples of the wide-range of collector vehicles we insure:
- Antique & Classic Cars
- Antique & Classic Motorcycles
- Antique & Classic Trucks
- Antique Tractors
- Custom Cars & Trucks
- Exotics & Modern limited-production Classics
- Hot Rods
- Kits & Replica Cars
- Military Vehicles
- Muscle Cars
- Street Rods
- Vehicles undergoing active restoration
We cannot insure: Off-road vehicles, jeeps (unless they are military or well-maintained antiques) or vehicles used for racing or timed events. Please do not submit requests for “liability only.” Liability is not available as a single coverage.
In order to qualify for our outstanding protection and affordable rates, drivers must have:
- At least 5 years of licensed driving experience
- A good driving record – no more than one moving violation or one at-fault accident within the last 3 years (up to 2 per household)
- One regular use vehicle for every licensed driver in the household (exceptions may be made for full-time students and retired couples)
It takes just a few minutes to quote and submit your next risk online! Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email listing premium payment options – please note: American Collectors Insurance does require the total annual premium in order to bind coverage, and photo(s) and forms must be received within 20-days. Upon receipt of the premium payment, temporary ID cards will be made available via email. We will review & respond within 24 hours to risks that are not immediately accepted. It’s that easy!