Download, view, and request proven marketing materials with a few clicks of your mouse. Use these tools to approach and educate collectors about the importance of collector coverage at a show or event, via mail or email, or simply one-on-one at your office. Plus, get attractive items for your agency to promote that you serve the collector market.
- Request Marketing Materials: Simply fill out the form to let us know the quantity you need, and we’ll send you the marketing materials of your choice. We offer materials for your client (program information, “Please Don’t Touch” signs, annual review inserts) as well as materials for your agency office (brochure holders, window clings, wall plaques).
- Inventory Sheet: Share this optional inventory sheet with your collecting clients.
- Logo Files: Download logo files from American Collectors for your website or marketing materials.
- Collectibles Insurance vs. Homeowners Insurance Comparison: This chart compares standard homeowners insurance protection to our collectibles program and will help you educate your clients as you quote new business, review existing policies, or even discuss rounding out their insurance needs.
- Collector Show Tips: This flyer will provide you with guidance as you prepare for a collector show or event.
Be sure to get in touch if you can’t find what you need.