Exotic Cars & Collector Imports Insurance
Exotic cars & collector imports need specialized insurance—to protect your investment and allow you to continue to enjoy your vehicle.
- Flexible mileage plans that let you fully enjoy your ride
- Discounts for safe drivers, garage security, and high-value import vehicles
- Agreed Value protects your import against a covered total loss
TLC for Your Exotic Car & Collector Import
Towing and labor plans give some TLC to your exotic car & collector import, with the emergency backup drivers trust while on the road. From emergency towing and roadside assistance to car show expenses, everything falls under one umbrella. Coverage is affordable, too, and TLC plans come in three tiers to meet your needs.
What’s an Exotic Car & Collector Import?
Exotic cars & collector imports include street-legal high-end luxury cars such as Bentley along with high-performance sports cars like the Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and McLaren. An exotic car can be an import, but not all are. Regardless, your collector car requires unique coverage to protect its high-performance components. Whether you collect rare imports or sports cars, American Collectors Insurance has coverage options for every driver.
How American Collectors Insurance Underwrites Exotic Car & Collector Import Insurance Policies
Getting an exotic car & collector import insurance quote starts with a few key questions about your vehicle and driving habits. You’ll also have access to a real insurance agent every step of the way. American Collectors Insurance provides Agreed Value coverage so there are no surprises. These are the basic steps we take to underwrite your policy and get you the best insurance rates:
- Provide basic vehicle information such as year, make model, mileage, and other specifics.
- Submit a photo of your vehicle.
- Discuss the appropriate Agreed Value of your vehicle.
- Pay for your policy.
- Receive your proof of insurance and policy details.
Do I Qualify for Exotic Car & Collector Import Insurance?
American Collectors considers operators with a few minimum qualifications:
- Five years or more of driving experience.
- No more than one moving violation or one at-fault accident within the last 3 years (up to 2 per household). DUI’s and reckless driving violations must be at least 10 years old.
- You have one regular-use car for every licensed driver in the home.
Does My Vehicle Qualify?
American Collectors Insurance insures a range of exotic cars & collector imports, but the decision is based on a few factors. The kind of car matters, as does the frequency you drive it and where it’s regularly parked. To qualify, we require:
- The vehicle is not a daily driver.
- The operator does not utilize the car in racing, timed events, or driver’s education.
- The car is garaged in an enclosed and locked building.
- Generally, newer exotics should be a part of a collection of classic cars however we can consider newer exotics as a single collector but are subject to Underwriting review.
If you have questions about our exotic car & collector import insurance or our classic car insurance policies, call 1-800-360-2277, Monday- Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST & Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST. You can also email us at email@example.com.