American Collector Insurance Mission Statement
Our company name, American Collectors Insurance, defines who we are as a company. We value and spotlight two extremely important elements in our brand DNA: “American Collector” and “Collectors Insurance“. A deeper understanding of our company culture and brand defines and shapes our simple, seven-word mission statement and company manifesto.
American Collectors Insurance exists to:
Embrace, Protect and Expand the Collector Community.
Customer Focus: “American Collector”
Unlike other collector car insurers, that are named after their company founder(s), our primary focus is and will always be our customers… specifically, the “American Collector”. As a company, we relentlessly strive:
- To genuinely relate to the devotion of the “American Collector” toward this hobby.
- To create tools, content, resources, and partnerships to fan the flames of this noble obsession.
- To expand the collector community by sharing this passion with others and helping to pass this legacy on to the next generation of enthusiasts.
Company Mission: “Collectors Insurance”
We are, at our core, providers of insurance which is customized and tailored to protect the passion and investments of the “American Collector”. Our founders themselves were visionary insurance industry veterans with a passion for cars. They understood that regular auto / homeowners insurance DID NOT, COULD NOT and WOULD NOT adequately meet the needs of, nor protect the investments made by, the “American Collector”.
Insurance is necessary to provide peace of mind so that customers can focus on their most important priorities and goals. However, insurance, especially collectors insurance, is not always easy to obtain, understand, or evaluate. American Collectors Insurance commits to continuously improve our business and operations and:
- To innovate in products and coverages that better protect the vehicles and collections of our customers.
- To improve technology and processes to make the transactions and required documentation necessary for insurance much more intuitive, simple and convenient for our customers.
- To invest in and develop people who connect with our customers in order to educate / explain collector insurance in a professional, understandable, relatable, and friendly manner.
This manifesto is intended to serve as the guiding beacon for American Collectors Insurance to remind us where we have come from, who we are, and what we strive to become.
President, American Collectors Insurance