Official Rules – “Dress Da Decade” Costume Photo Contest – Official Rules
“DRESS DA DECADE” COSTUME PHOTO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://americancollectors.com/dress-da-decade/ and who are 21 years of age or older as of entry date. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of American Collectors Insurance, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“YOU”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decision of American Collectors Insurance as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. By using our hashtag you are giving American Collectors Insurance full rights to your photo(s) in which this hashtag is attached to.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 20, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT and ending November 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT. All online entries must be received by November 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT with voting to begin November 2, 2020 at 12:00 am EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https:// americancollectors.com/dress-da-decade/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of American Collectors Insurance. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of American Collectors Insurance.
5. Prize: The top 6 winners (the “Winners”) will receive Amazon gift cards. 1st place will receive a $100 Amazon gift card, 2nd place will receive a $75 Amazon gift card and 3rd – 6th prize will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by American Collectors Insurance. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at American Collectors Insurance’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation to any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for American Collectors Insurance to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winners Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by community vote under the supervision of American Collectors Insurance. Winners will be notified by email within (5) days following selection of Winners. American Collectors Insurance shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winners selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNERS AT AMERICAN COLLECTORS INSURANCE’S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) You understand and agree that American Collectors Insurance, anyone acting on behalf of American Collectors Insurance, and American Collectors Insurance’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third part’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of American Collectors Insurance. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless American Collectors Insurance from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which American Collectors Insurance may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: American Collectors Insurance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non
authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond American Collectors Insurance’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, American Collectors Insurance may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by American Collectors Insurance. American Collectors Insurance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. American Collectors Insurance has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including but not limited to: multiple daily entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple daily entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, American Collectors Insurance reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10.Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless American Collectors Insurance and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW JERSEY WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplies or increased.
13.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: American Collectors Insurance PO Box 8343 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT.
14.Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is American Collectors Insurance 951 Haddonfield Road Suite 2A Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
15.The Campaign hosted by American Collectors Insurance is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16.By checking “I have read and agree to the rules”, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.